Android TV is the successor to Google TV and belongs to the category of smart TVs. Its operating system is built on Android (which is created in conjunction with Google) which is developed specifically for media players that use digital technology, set-up boxes, soundbars, and more.
If you love entertainment and constantly try to find it wherever you go and everywhere, the Android TV can prove to be an excellent choice since it can provide entertainment with just a touch. It needs to be installed which is not an enormous task and can be accomplished in just a few minutes.
Android TV gives access to more than just apps and multimedia streaming services, but additionally to Android games and apps. In terms of ease of access, it’s accessible by using a remote.
In the case of setting up to set up Android TV, it requires that you follow certain steps that are easy to follow and can be done without difficulty. Before you jump straight into the setting of an Android TV, we’ll begin by completing the process of installing.
Installation of Android TV
When you first boot an Android mobile and any device that runs an Android OS (whether it is a TV or player) will be presented with the default setup procedure to sign up for a Google account. Prior to that, it asks users to select an assistant, and then grant permission to install certain applications.
This process can be done using an android smartphone by using a web browser, or by entering the data manually using the remote android TV control. The latter can get stressful, which is why it is recommended not to make use of the remote control. If you don’t have an android smartphone or web browser on hand There is no option to go about it and you’ll have to go through the arduous procedures using the Android TV remote control.
Prior to setting up Android TV
Before beginning the process of setting up an Android TV, you have to go through a series of steps.
- Connect the Android TV in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer
- Switch it on, and then select it from the HDMI option (to the mobile to which it is connected)
- Choose a language and move to the next screen.
- If you are using the Android phone, select Settings instead of skip, and then select settings through Androidtv.com/setup or select to fill in the data manually.
Set up Android TV using Android Mobile
If you are looking to set up the Android TV using android mobile then follow the instructions below.
- Step 1. Step 1: Lock your Android mobile , then open it’s settings
- Step 2. 2. Look on Google for Google alternative
- Step 3. Step 3: Click on ” set and restore“
- Step 4: Click on “Set near device“
- Step 5: Go to Next
- 6. 6. Now your device will begin searching for Android TV
- 7. The code will be displayed on your mobile’s screen as well as TV’s screen. Make sure that it’s the same, you can click Next.
- Step 8. Choose the WiFi network that is compatible with Android TV and let Google to copy the content from Mobile to TV.
- 9. Option 9: Choose an account with a Google account to connect with Android TV.
- step 10 Step 10: Now Android TV is configured according to the information associated with your selected Google account. All you need to do is continue giving permissions
- Step 11. Step 11: Now, some applications will be suggested. select them according to your preferences or bypass this step.
- After that, the process of connecting to your android TV via WiFi is done and your TV will be active. You can also download the app you wish to install from the Google Play Store.
Setup of Android TV using androidtv.com/setup
We’ve observed that setting up a TV device with an Android smartphone is easy but what if don’t have an Android smartphone. You don’t have to be concerned about it since Google has created a website that will ease the process of installing Android TV even without having an Android smartphone. Follow the steps below to finish the procedure.
- Step 1: Choose ” skip” when you are presented with the screen to select another Android and select the WiFi connection that your device will connect to.
- Step 2: Choose Step 2: Sign to sign inwith the Google Account
- Step 3: Choose “Use phone or computer” and connect to the remote control
- 4. Now, open the browser
- Step 5: Visit Androidtv.com/setup
- Step 6: Record the code displayed on the TV screen.
- Step 7: Sign in the web browser using your Google account. The password will be the same account as the Android TV.
- Step 8: End the process on your TV by following the instructions on screen and then select the application you would like to install on your TV.
By using both of the methods mentioned above, you’ll be able to have your Android TV set up in only a few minutes. Once the TV is connected with WiFi connectivity and a Google account, you will be able to browse many apps through the app stores and will be able to watch Netflix and many more possibilities will be available.
Android TV using Hotspot
If you don’t have broadband access and would like to use your mobile phone as a hotspot, so you can start your Android TV and watch movies or television shows, follow the steps listed below that are described in the steps below. first, the settings on the mobile phone are outlined and the settings that need to be made with regard to Android TV have been mentioned.
On Mobile Phone
- Step 1: Switch on the Data feature on your Android phone.
- Step 2: Go to the settingsin your phone
- Step 3: Tap on Network and Internet
- Step 4: Tap on Hotspot and Tethering
- Step 5: Switch on the mobile hotspot
On Android TV
- Step 1: When you see text such as ” Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone?” on your TV Use the remote control to select ” skip“
- Step 2: Select ” connect to phone data“
- Step 3: Select the name of your access point
The steps below are how to set up Android TV. Everything from installing to setting up the android TV has been covered and a brief description of activating the hotspot on mobile devices has been added.