A day in the life of Pedro Rivera
Pedro Rivera is a famous Mexican actor and singer from Mexico. Popularly referred to as the “Patriarch” of Corrido, Pedro is considered an icon of the revolutionary music industry.
Pedro Rivera or the Patriarch of Corrido was born on the night of February 23rd, 1943 at La Barca, Mexico. Pedro moved into the US in 1966 with the hopes of making life better for his family.
Pedro Rivera is an actor and producer, composer as well as interpreter, and producer. His ability and confidence in his skills made him an international name in the country he came from hoping for the same. Pedro has recorded more than 1590 of his own songs as well as 50 live productions, an impressive and impressive feat.
Pedro has performed as a singer and judge in a variety of musical performances throughout both the United States and Mexico.
|Birth Name||Pedro Rivera|
|Created||23rd February 1943|
|Profession||Music Composer, Actor, Producer, Music Composer,|
|Country||Mexico, United States|
|Height||6’1″ or 196cm|
|Weight||55 kg or 121 lbs|
|Net Worth||$ 4 million|
|Profile||Instagram Twitter (not accessible)Facebook|
How do we know the story of success for Pedro Rivera?
- It was 1984 when Pedro and his family and wife collected the famous Olympic buttons. They were able to raise enough money to fund his debut music video, “Voy A Bajarte Una Estrella.” There are more than 50 productions and 1590 songs recorded under the label. It was certainly a turning moment in the life of Pedro Rivera.
- His first appearance as a still photographer came in 1984 in the film “Asalto en Tijuana.” It was also in the same year that Pedro also began acting for the first time. In the film “Camino al Infierno” marks the beginning of the career that of Pedro as an actor. Another movie in which Pedro impressed on the viewers was “La Tumba del Mojado”.
- Pedro also played an active part in the production success of the following shows in his production abilities, “El Especial,” “El Bato Perron,” “El Pato Nada,” “La Diva de la Banda,” and “Dando y Dando,” and “Jenni mi Bendicion,” in addition to many other.
- Pedro is widely regarded as an innovator for all who wish to achieve. It was because of Pedro’s dedication and hard work the fact that “Cintas Acurio,” his production company was able to become the world’s biggest Latin record company. Through this record label, the majority of the promising artists were recorded by the record company. To mention a few the artists I’d think of Los Razos Rogelio Martinez El Chapo de Sinaloa, Valentin Elizalde and many others. His accomplishments as a musician, actor, composer and producer are significant to overlook.
How do you describe the appearance physical of Pedro Rivera?
Pedro Rivera is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 121 pounds, i.e., 55 kg. He is renowned for his pioneering work and revolutionizing the musical industry within the US.
How do I know the relation to Pedro Rivera?
Pedro Rivera was married to Dona Rosa Saavedra. Together, their children are five as a result of their marriage. But, aside from the marriage, Don Pedro has had an affair with Erika Alonso. This was the principal reason for the separation between Pedro as well as Dona. In the year 2019, Pedro announced his second wedding to Juanita Ahumada.
How much is the estimated net worth of Pedro Rivera?
The net worth of Pedro Rivera for 2021 is estimated at $4 million. However, that of his children is higher than his own. Pete Rivera is $12.5 million net worth, and his two other siblings, Gustavo and Jenni Rivera are worth $25 million. His second child, Lupillo Rivera, is $12.5 million net worth and Juan Rivera is $10 million. His daughter Rosie Rivera Flores is a $5 million net worth.
- The full title for Pedro Rivera is Pedro Rivera Cervantes.
- He started his career beginning as a farm worker.
- One of his first stints included a job as a salesperson.